Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Layout

Time to make some changes, and I started with the design of this blog. Just a few things different, but overall I like the look. 

Today I went back to work after winter break. Eek. I was nearly asleep in bed when I decided to jump out and work on my blog instead. Sleep is so overrated anyways, right?

Yesterday I wrote about how I don't make New Year resolutions but I wanted to live healthier. I think I did pretty good so far. I went for a run yesterday and last night I made sweet potato muffins from a recipe I found in Runner's World. I also adapted it to make it vegan! They turned out pretty tasty, I'm looking forward to making them again since I have two more sweet potatos laying around that need something to do. Pictures and recipe coming tomorrow because its late and I am a teacher and I really am tired.

Tomorrow is spin class. I guess I should have called to sign up, but I forgot...I hope there is room! If not, I'll hit the road for a run. Keep moving. I guess those are the two words that can sum up my 2012 goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment