Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year! We stayed home and ate steak :-)

I'm not really one to make New Year's resolutions because I never stick to them...but this year I have a few bouncing around in my head. One is to keep up better with this blog and another is try to live healthier in general. I started my morning with a run, something I haven't done in about 15 days and I want to keep running 2-3 times a week and going to spin class at least twice a week. Later today I am going to start eating healthier by making some healthy muffins to have for breakfast this week. I will let you know how that goes.

I am also going to work on my photographry. My husband and I ran around RVA yesterday taking pictures. It was a lot of fun and I hope this is something I can do at least once a month.



I played around with them on my iPad last night...yea NYE!
Time to get the day started, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment