Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall fun


It's been a fun fall! We've been so busy I haven't had much time to do anything but work, sleep and take care of my kid. We did go to a wedding the other weekend and had a great time. It was so nice to see some friends that I haven't seen in years. I didn't realize how much I miss them. I hope that we can start hanging out again from time to time. 





Backyard Jenga!

We also took B on his first trip to the pumpkin patch! He was so cute and I loved sharing something that I loved as a kid with him. 
And he had his second Halloween but really the first that he could enjoy. His parrot costume still fit so he wore that again. I think it was super cute. I loved watching him run around with his candy bag. He loved being outside. It was a fun night. 


Happy fall y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Awww this is so great! They all made the same comments Tori!!! We need to do better about planning activities! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that! I really had a great time and do want to hang out with them more. We used to have poker nights and go to bars and have a "friendsgiving", I miss those days.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete