Friday, March 28, 2014

10K expo

Yesterday I went to the expo and packet pick up. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed. It seemed smaller this year and a lot of the vendors were selling the same things (how many different types of running sunglasses are there??) I was really on the lookout for a pair of new headphones since mine went through the wash the other week. Was also hoping to find the type that are designed to stay in your ears better. No such luck. There was one booth selling headphones and they were the wireless kind. I didn't really dig that, but I would have been covered if I needed some sunglasses! 

I do, however, LOVE the t-shirt this year! I'm not sure what I was thinking when I ordered a small, I think I thought it was a technical shirt or something and those are always baggy on me. So it is a bit snug but alright.

I had to get a new armband for my phone since my old one doesn't work on the new 5S. I'm not totally in love with it so we'll see how that goes. 

In all honesty, I don't know if I am going to be running tomorrow. It is supposed to be raining down buckets and I felt like crap yesterday and woke up today with a sinus infection today. I'm really torn because I've done all this training and I will feel like a loser if I don't go but I know I will regret it as soon as I am standing out there in the rain.  I guess I will just see how I feel in the morning. 

B-man tagged along in the Ergo. I love this thing and wish I had used it sooner with him. 

Check back early next week to see if I ran or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment