Monday, February 24, 2014

Training Week 6: I actually went!




I made it to training this week! Woo hoo! It was a gorgeous morning for a run. The four + miles went by rather fast. I took mental notes as I ran on what was aching and hurting and then put the notes in my phone so I can ask PT this week. The knee did pretty good but my quads are still so sore today. This morning it was way worse than it was Saturday or Sunday. 

Sports Backers was there selling shirts and other merch so I went ahead and stocked up so I wouldn't have to worry about it at packet pick up. It was also shirt day! The training team shirts are red this year and I like them a lot.
On Thursday it was finally warm enough for us to get out in the jogger! This time I found the leash and that made the run so much better. Pushing a stroller and running is very awkward but I figured out that if I could at least swing one arm it made it easier. B seems to enjoy it and even managed to fall asleep while I ran.

This week was a good week in running!

No comments:

Post a Comment