Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break!

Last week was spring break and it was great! It was so nice to be off for a week with no worries and decent weather. I have on sandals today which is soooo nice. Never again will I take putting on socks and tying my own shoes for granted.

I spent my week meeting up with friends and staying busy in general. Monday I had lunch with Rebecca and her daughter and then we walked around the mall for a bit. Little H got her first pair of sunglasses! So cute! I think I might have to get my little man a pair if I can find them. Do they make baby Ray Bans??


That night I finally got to go visit my good friend who just had her first baby! She was so cute and I got to hold her till my back ached and I had to give her back. My bump made the perfect baby support! No Boppy necessary.

Wednesday I met up with Rachel from Lou Lou Belle and we had lunch. I love being able to meet friends for lunch during the week like a regular working professional! That's one of the downsides to teaching, you're pretty much stuck in the building from beginning to end of the work day. Teachers get over excited about going out to lunch.

Thursday I had lunch with my parents. Like I said, it was a lunch week.

Friday I had no car because C had his truck getting worked on. I was able to get a ride from Dad though and go get it. Driving C's giant truck is always an experience since I don't do it very often. The thing is a beast but I love it. Trucks make life so much easier.

The weekend involved yard clean up and more visiting with friends. We also bought some trees for the yard! You know you are over thirty when you get excited about buying trees...

Awhile back I purchased a Groupon for online photography classes and they started last week as well. This week starts week 2 and I am already amazed at what I am learning! I can't wait to see what else I can do in Photoshop...more on that later though.

Hope everyone is having a happy spring!

Less than 6 weeks to go till baby arrives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment