Thursday, August 11, 2011

A New Beginning

Hello and welcome! I am Tori and I love running! I've been blogging for about 11 years off and on, and I have been running for nearly 4 years. After a lot of consideration, I have decided that it is time to combine the two. Here you will find all my ramblings about running; everything from races I have run to rants about gear and training. I hope you enjoy these ramblings as much as I enjoy putting them out there for you!

Over the next few weeks I will be blogging about past races. In 8 months I ran 13 races, so I have a lot to say! Probably should have started this blog awhile ago, but in life, you can't go back, so you have to go forward, and that's how I roll.

To learn a little more about me and my running journey, check out my page, About this Chick.

To see races I have run and times, check out my Race page!

Why chicks in the background? Because I am a runner chick! Get it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment