Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bagel Dash

Today my friend and I were supposed to do the Donut Dash that Run + Eat + Play RVA is putting together. We were actually pretty excited about this. I seriously couldn't sleep last night. I think because it is my first race type run since October, and I was just looking forward to doing something fun and different.

So this Donut Dash is a series featuring 3 different RVA donut shops this summer. The first was supposed to be at the Sugar Shack. Well, yesterday their mixer broke and they were unable to make donuts today! Oh no! So the first Donut Dash was post poned to next weekend.

We made the best of it though and went over to Wellesley lake and ran around there a few times. Afterwards we hit Einstein Bros. Bagels for a bagel and coffee. It's not a donut but you can't beat the vanilla hazelnut blend! Yum....

Looking forward to next Sunday! Pretty sure I can make it.


Mmmm...shmear 

1 comment:

  1. Argh! So sorry you lost sleep over nothing! Bagels are another favorite... not too shabby for plan B.

    Fingers crossed that all mixers and other donut-making paraphernalia will be in working order next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete