Tuesday, January 8, 2013

just for fun

1. Number of races you have run: 32 since starting in 2008
2. Where was your first road race? Richmond, VA
3. Favorite road race course: Richmond Half Marathon
4. Most memorable race: My first 10K
6. Ever run in a costume? Nope, can’t think of anything good enough J
7. The only running shoes for me: Saucony
8. Ever injured? yes, my hip in 2008
9. Hot or cold weather runner? Warm-Fall and Spring
10. Morning or evening runs? Late morning
12. Ever DNF? Nope! I’ve always finished
13. Race I'd like to forget: Shamrock Half Marathon-ran with food poisoning
14. Favorite post race nosh: Beer!
15. Galloway or Higdon? I make my own plans, although I tried Galloway before and I like it.
17. Back, Middle, or Front of the pack? Middle
18. Run alone or with a partner: mostly alone but I enjoy running races with people when I get the chance
19. Ever win your age group? No, doubt I ever will
20. One part of your body that has never seen Body Glide: hands
21. Best part of running: The feeling you get when you finish a race.
22. If I didn't run I would: sit on my butt.
23. I can't run without my: ipod
23. Ever lose a toenail? Yes, it hurt so bad!
24. Gatorade or Cytomax? Powerade
25. Favorite gel flavor? chocolate
26. How many days after a race do you usually start running again?  About a week
27. I run, therefore I am a runner.
28. Pre-race routines? Put out everything I am going to wear the next day, double check that go bag is full of safety pins, bib, snacks and camera battery is charged!
29. What is your typical night before the big race meal? Whatever I feel like, though I try to go for pasta and some protein
30. Would you run a road race again? Definitely J
31. What's the farthest you've ever run at one time? 13.1 miles
32. Tucked or un-tucked? untucked

No comments:

Post a Comment