Thursday, February 23, 2012

What season is it?

What season is it? Seriously, I can't tell anymore.

Sunday we got our first big snow storm of winter. Four to five inches was dropped on us in about an hour. Even though it was 9 at night, the kids were out playing in it all over the neighborhood. Snowmen popped up all over!



We were graced with such pretty snow! That was Monday...today is Thursday....
..and today it is 72 degrees out. I just got back from my run and am lounging on the back deck typing this up on my iPad. Don't believe me? Here's the proof.

I have a love affair with my lounge chair.
Yep. Sunny and warm here! I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt and capri running pants. Since my race the other week I have had a severe lack of motivation. I've avoided the gym and I haven't wanted to run. Today was no different but it is so nice out I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get out and walk the dog and then go running. I'm glad I did. I feel more awake and motivated now. I also had no foot pain while running. Yay! I'm glad all the rest did it some good.

In just a few weeks it will be 10K time again! Guess I should get on training for that...

What do you do for motivation? What makes you want to exercise/run or just sit on the couch and watch tv?

No comments:

Post a Comment