Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Just a quick update to say hi and that I am still here. Can you believe it is already 2014?? I can't! I must admit that I am a little sad to see 2013 go, it was a great year for us. 2014 has a lot to live up to.

We started off right by ringing in the new year with Chinese food and watching episodes of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix until it was time for the ball to drop. Sitting on the couch was a good way to finish out the year-together, peaceful.

After being sick with 3 different things the last 2 weeks, I was finally feeling good enough to hit the gym today. It was nice to get a little baby break and exercise for a bit. At the end of my workout, I ran around the track 10 times! I ran the first 5 laps, walked the 6th and ran the final four. It felt GREAT. Now to just continue this into the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment