Saturday, September 24, 2011

Training Week 3-Not really what I would call training

Last weekend I came down with a nasty sinus infection that left me unable to breathe. I went right to the doc and got meds but it has still taken a solid week to get over it. Boo.

So that means that I lost an entire week of training. Fabulous. I ran 2 miles today and that was going alright till I started to feel really sick to my stomach so I just headed home. I am hoping to get out tomorrow morning for a little bit to help me resume training on Monday.

Aside from that I am starting to get really pumped for the Wicked 10K that I will be running at the end of October. I love, love, love the fall and this race is just fabulous. I have been waiting to blog about it because it is my fave of all the ones I have done and I can't wait to do it again. So I will keep you waiting ;-)

On that note, here is a little something that the team at J & A Racing cooked up that made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment