Monday, March 16, 2020

Coronavirus Craziness

We are on lockdown y'all. This is bananas. 

Last week we were totally unprepared for everything that is happening. Thursday we were told that something was going to happen and the students would be out on Monday. At 4PM that afternoon we got the call that school would be closed for 2 full weeks. Nothing like that has ever happened before. Friday we spent the day helping students check out books from the school library while teachers prepared for what was to come. Friday a few of us went out for drinks to de-stress a little. Saturday was when it really hit me. We stocked up on groceries and everything else we thought we might need since we know we won't really be going anywhere anytime soon. 
Thankfully we live in a neighborhood with one acre lots and our boys have plenty of space to roam. We will be able to get out and run, walk and ride bikes so that is good. But we won't be doing much else. Keeping the boys occupied is going to be tough. 
I plan on working out a LOT. I've made a few changes to my diet and had already upped the amount I was running and had already started to see a difference. I wonder what I will look like at the end of this social distancing. Maybe some before and after pictures are to come. I'll probably be blogging more now that I have lots of time on my hands. 

Stay safe everyone. Take care of each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment