Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Weekend Update

This past weekend was exciting for my husband. The shed he's been wanting for awhile finally came in at Lowe's and he got to put it together! I'm excited because this will free up a lot of space in the garage and we can actually do things out there and he won't grunt at me anymore when I ask him to take something out to the garage. Hehe. We are big home improvement people...maybe I will write about all the things we've done to the house since moving in 3 years ago when I get the time...

We had our hospital tour on Sunday and the weather was bad so he didn't get to finish it but he got a whole lot done. It just needs some shingles, doors and paint.

So this is how it started...

A base and a lot of pieces.


And this is what it looks like right now.



I will be glad when it is all done and I can put some plants around it.



Also, we've reached 32 weeks! I'm more uncomfortable than ever and I feel like my belly can't keep up with the rate that my child is growing. He seriously feels huge. I am ALL baby. My doctors appointment next Monday afternoon can't come fast enough. I know it's normal to feel this stretched out and miserable but I am feeling like a total wimp and I hope she has some suggestions or will tell me this guy is coming before May 18th. Seriously, May 18th feels soooo faaaar awaaaaaaaaaay.

So the hospital tour got me all excited. The labor and delivery suits are amazing and I am looking forward to being in there. The recovery rooms upstairs...well they leave a little something to be desired but it's not bad. It is a hospital after all, not a hotel. The nursery is right there as well and hopefully it won't be longer than 2 nights.

Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy this last little bit of child free time but that is really hard to do when you are uncomfortable and miserable and can't even reach your feet to tie your own shoes. We've also waited a long time for this. Every time I watch Teen Mom I am so thankful I made it to 30 before having kids. I know this is going to be so worth the wait and I am just ready for it to be here :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment