Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a happy v-day! It was wild in school today, I'm so glad the day is over!!!

I stopped by Dunken Donuts this morning to get some of the cute heart shaped donuts for my team at school. Little did I know that about 2 hours later my principal would be coming around with Krispy Kreme donuts! So I had 2 donuts this morning, and then the PTA gave us lunch which was great, and I ate a cupcake...and a cookie...and a small brownie...

I think I can actually feel the sugar oozing out of my pores. It's gross. Never has it felt so good to wash my face as it did this afternoon. My goal for tomorrow is to not eat ANY sugar.

C and I decided to celebrate V-Day last night since we are leaving tomorrow for PA. His mom is throwing me a baby shower this weekend! It's the first one so I am excited!

Anyways we went out to dinner and exchanged gifts. I told him all I wanted was a large box of Russell Stover candies. Little did I know that he would take it so literally...


I laughed pretty hard when he walked in the back door....

Being curious, I counted the number of pieces in the box...78 pieces. Then I did the math....I probably shouldn't even be telling you this...
2 pieces are 150 calories...which turns out to be 5,850 calories in the whole box. Holy sh*t!

I will be eating out of this box sporadically until my son is born in May. I guess this is where all the extra baby weight I have yet to gain is going to come from!

Check back tomorrow for a really long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment