Friday, December 7, 2012

Sharing something else with the Royals...

So by now I'm sure we've all heard the big news of the week...Kate is expecting!! I absolutely adore this couple and have for a long time. I have to admit, when my parents and I made our 2 trips to England when I was in high school, I was really hoping to spot Prince William (because what girl my age didn't have a crush on him?), catch his eye and spend the rest of my life in England as a princess.

Unfortunately for me, that did not happen, but since Kate is a brunette and acts like a lady, I rather like her. I was one of the crazies that got up at 4:30AM to watch the wedding...and recorded it on DVR.

So back in 2010, I got engaged...Kate and William got engaged a few months later...
In 2011, they beat me to the alter because they have the money, people and resources to plan a wedding in 6 months. I do not, but we did get married 2 months after them.
And now in 2012, just a few weeks after I tell everyone I am pregnant for the first time, here comes Kate and William with the same great news.
I'm thinking our children are destined to be together. 

Hey, I wouldn't mind having them as in-laws :-)

Hey future in laws! How's the royal life? When are we all going out on the yacht together for holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment