Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Heart Filled With Love


Today my heart is filled with love. Saint Patrick's Day is such a fun holiday and it is also my birthday. As I turn another year older, I've taken some time to reflect on things.

*I am so happy and grateful for the life I have. I have a wonderful husband who I adore and love and I am lucky enough that he feels the same way about me.
*I have a beautiful son who is so full of life and is such a happy and smart child. His smile lights up a room and watching him grow and learn brings me so much joy.
*We are blessed to have careers that are stable and allow us to live a comfortable life.
*I am so lucky to still have both of my parents in my life and that they are still together after 40 years. I am also so lucky that my parents have been supportive of me all of my life.
*I work with awesome people. Despite our differences, we are a family.
*My life has had some tough times, but they made stronger and made me become the person I am today.
*I am so thankful that at 33 I still have an active imagination and am able to use my talents of art and writing. I am excited to discover where those two passions take me in the next few years.
*The older I get, the more grateful I become for my health. I am so blessed and grateful that above many other things, I am healthy. I have a strong heart and a body I try to treat well and take care of because that means I get to be here for my son.

Life is full of beauty and I am blessed to be able to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment