Saturday, January 23, 2016

New Year and a Snow Day

Well the blizzard has definitely hit here in Virginia! This storm is seriously crazy. Yesterday was great. I woke up early, got a quick run in before the boys were awake, showered and got all snuggled up under a blanket with my coffee before the storm even started. It was magical! Plus, I love getting to watch the Today show.

So what happens when we have a blizzard in this South? This. This is what happens.

Stole this little gem from a Facebook friend.

Yesterday I was feeling plucky and all full of energy, so I baked an apple pie from scratch. Yes, totally from scratch. Even the crust. It is the seriously the best apple pie I have ever tasted and I am not usually an apple pie fan. 




Today, the storm continues to rage on. Its almost white out conditions out there. I don't think I will be running outside again anytime soon. I don't know how long life will be at a stand still here, but I am hoping for a few more days off of work.



Not today!!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment